Review: Four of a Kind - Kellie Bean

Image result for quadruplets female

Four of a Kind


Review: Four of a Kind - Book #1 Four of a Kind Series - Kellie Bean - August 2017

In May 2015, I read a book Four of a Kind by Kellie Sheridan and just recently, read Four of a Kind by Kellie Bean. This book turned out to be the same series, but I think the author had re-written the book as though some parts were the same with the four of them moving to their new town, it had a lot of new add-ons from when I read the first Four of a Kind.  From Reagan finally finding her way in the world and creating new friends to her interactions with her sisters who are also trying to find themselves and create new identities for themselves which is hard when you all look like one another. If you love family stories, identical sisters and high school life then you will love Four of a Kind. It did get me wondering what my life would have been like if I had an identical twin sister or even more so - three more of myself. Would we be close and have some personalities the same or would we be as different on the inside as chalk and cheese?
Find out in this updated version of Kellie Sheridan's Four of a Kind released under the name Kellie Bean.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid