Review: The Gravity Of Us - Brittainy C. Cherry



The Gravity of Us (Elements, #4)

Review: The Gravity of Us - Book #4 The Elements Series - Brittainy C. Cherry - April 2017



You know how some books just stick in your mind and you find the story going through your head on repeat. For me, that was how I found The Elements series by Brittainy C. Cherry including Book #4 The Gravity of Us.  I have been so busy with life that this review has taken me three weeks to get around to write and the story is still fresh in my head. From the first moment where we have Graham and Lucy meeting to the discovery that Graham happened to be married to Lucy's sister - someone whom she hasn't seen in years. Even more, so that she was pregnant. The pair goes their separate ways until Lucy discovers that Graham has been left behind to raise Talon - her new niece all by himself. Graham isn't exactly the warmest of people but he's trying, and it seems that Lucy may be the one person in the world who can break through his icy exterior and enter the inner core of his heart. I loved the chemistry between the characters of Graham and Lucy and could see why they worked. What I hated was the way Lucy's sisters treated her, this freaking frustrated me as couldn't they see that Lucy was trying to do right by them all and Jane/Lyric was just a stuck-up cow from the get-go. I have loved this series as all of the books leave you thinking and having the story roll around your head for a few days or in my case a few weeks.
If you love edgy stories, angst, family sagas, and second chance romances, then check out The Gravity of Us by Brittainy C. Cherry today.







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid