Book Spotlight : Falling Into You by LT Kelly




Synopsis: Falling into You - L.T Kelly - N.D

Marc Romano disappeared without a trace into the darkness. His lover became overwhelmed with grief in her loss. But her grief takes on a much more murderous form than most, for Teagan Lewis is a vampire.
Now her heartache is driving her further from the woman she once was, and she realises she must snap out of her monstrous habits and discover the way back to her old self. But how?
Ending their trip around Europe, Teagan and her friend Alex head back to New York. Teagan has the full intention of carrying out a dangerous plan here; not just physically dangerous, but emotionally as well.
How will she be able to resist the irresistible? And what of the new rival, Ivan Lenin? He threatens her life and the lives of everyone she loves. The only people who can help her are her sworn enemy and an ancient stranger. Will they assist her?
How will Teagan Lewis face the demons of her past and try to find happiness? Will she stay and fight or will she run from the things she must face in order to finally be at peace? Mistakes will be made. People will die. The time has come.

Goodreads Link: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/21874741-falling-into-you?from_search=true


Chapter Ten - Falling into You
I moved at vampire speed so that, in a blurry movement, I'd flipped him onto his back and was astride him.
It was my turn for power. I needed to take some control back.
 I took his thick manhood into my hands, squeezing it gently. I noticed his Adam's apple twitch in his ripe throat. Just like Marc, it was the only thing that showed his nerves.
I lifted my butt up and hovered over the tip, smiling and licking my lips. He'd just had a hell of a time with me. Now it was my turn to be where I wanted to be. I was in complete control and driving him crazy.
I lowered down slightly so the tip was just inside me, alerting him to the fact of how wet he'd made me.
"Oh, god, Teagan.” His words were a strangled moan.
I dropped down a bit further and remained there, enjoying the desire twitching over his face.
"Please, Teagan, just take me," he begged.
I wanted to laugh out loud, but I didn't want to ruin the passion and desire that was hanging thick in the air around us. Mockery would have destroyed it.
I teased him a little more, dropping down slowly until half his length filled me.
That elicited an angry growl and, in one fluid motion, he sat upright, taking a handful of my buttocks and thrusting me closer, bringing me down onto his solid shaft. His palms smoothed over to my hips and he dragged me up and pulled me back onto his length at mind-blowing speed. A human's skin would have fingertip bruising from the force. I wrapped my arms around his neck and thrust my breasts against his chest. My nipples hardened on contact, his movements making them rub against him. The sensation sent sparks of sexual electricity straight to my sex. I gazed into his pools of golden light as he took what he'd earned. Took back what he gave. Pure pleasure.
 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid