Review: Really Woolly My First Easter - Bonnie Rickner Jensen





Does The Easter Bunny Have A Sustainable Supply Chain?



Really Woolly My First Easter

Review: Really Woolly My First Easter - Bonnie Rickner Jensen - February 2022



As it is nearing the end of the year, I figured to try and clean my Netgalley shelf and start fresh for 2022 and since I had a few children's books, they are easy to read as your multi-task as I was reading them as I watched FBI season 4 at the same time. My First Easter book is a cute board book for children explaining the joys of Easter time. As this book is set in the US, during Easter time for them it is the season of new beginnings and green grass, new animals being born, and a season of sunshine and run as it is Springtime. Whereas since I live in New Zealand, for us Easter time is Autumn - when things are slowly getting ready to die for Winter and animals are going into hibernation, etc. This was a cute colorful read and shows how Easter time is a joyous occasion and all the many things to celebrate besides the Easter Bunny and chocolate. Each page is also accompanied by a short bible verse and on the opposite page, how the bible verse relates to Easter and Springtime. This would make a good resource for Sunday School and perfect for children aged 0-4 years old.

 

Amazonhttps://amzn.to/3EuEhaF





Really Woolly

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid