VBT# My Darling Husband - Kimberly Belle








My Darling Husband

VBT# My Darling Husband - Kimberly Belle - March 2022

This book was an interesting read as I wanted to first read it as I have enjoyed this author's previous works and I love my thrillers. As I started reading it, it was written in the format of an interview with the husband aka Cam. The book then jumped to months prior when Jade is picking her daughter up from music and she swears a guy is stalking her. She calls Cam and he says it's nothing to worry about and we see Cam dealing with a fire at one of his restaurants. When Jade gets home, a man is standing there with a gun and so begins a journey of a home invasion as Jade and her kids are held hostage by a masked intruder. The masked intruder we learn knows the family too well and wants Cam to pay. As he reveals his story, we discover that all isn't happy and perfect with Jade and Cam and that he has been keeping a truckload of secrets from her and the Bees aka Baxter and Beatrix. When the kidnapper asks for money, can Cam rustle it up or will the truth of his debt come to light, and by the end of the night - it will be Cam who loses his family? My Darling Husband is a past/present novel as we have the present which is Cam telling his side of the story to a reporter and then the past which is the events that took place on that fateful day of August 6th. I enjoyed this book as with the interview, it left lots of speculation right through the book and had you guessing how the story was going to end. If you love mysteries and psychological thrillers and family suspense stories, then you will love Kimberly Belle's new upcoming story "My Darling Husband" and one to add to your lists for 2022.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3ssfwcV





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid