Review: Touch of Mischief -A Halloween Short Story - CL Stone








Touch of Mischief (The Ghost Bird, #7.5)

Review: Touch of Mischief - Book #7.5 The Ghost Bird Series - CL Stone - October 2014


It has been at least 5 years since I read Book #8 in the Ghost Bird Series, this was a series that first introduced me to the trope of Reverse Harem, and then of course like most people, new books come onto the scene and the older ones seem to fall into the book graveyard until something sparks and you feel like reading that author again. For me, I have been trying to clear older books off my kindle and reuniting with some old favorite. In Touch of Mischief, we see that danger had struck North and Silas and that if Sang hadn't been there, then we would have probably been saying goodbye to Silas. Now Sang has been having nightmares and worried about Silas. It is, however, Halloween which the team loves especially Lucas and Gabriel, and seeing as Sang has never experienced a proper Halloween, the boys including Mr. Green and Mr. Blackthorne are determined to make sure Sang experiences the whole Halloween to the extreme. I loved this part as since Halloween isn’t a big thing in New Zealand, I too have wished I could experience a US Halloween as it looks so much fun.  As this was also a .5 book, it was also a nice quick read if you are wanting to satisfy yourself but don't want to spend the time reading a full-length novel. I enjoyed being reunited with the characters and this has spurred me on to continue the others in the series that have also been sitting on my kindle for years.


Amazon:
https://amzn.to/3yNjcXZ











Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid