Review: What Will I Do With My Love Today ? - Kristin Chenoweth




|
Romantic Cute Love Quote Background Stock Illustration - Download Image Now  - iStock


What Will I Do with My Love Today?

Review: What Will I Do With My Love Today ? - Kristin Chenoweth - March 2022

This was a very cute and happy picture book that is aimed at children aged 6-9 years old. This is authored by celebrity and Broadway star Kristin Chenoweth and features a young girl who is just filled with so much love and looks at the world in a positive happy outlook. She has so much love to share and in this book, her family and herself are looking at ways to spread their love, joy, and kindness to others from helping pay for others coffee, helping strangers, and then finally adopting a cute puppy to share her love and happiness with. This picture book and children's books is a bright, colorful book and illustrations and it would make a great story to have on people's bookshelves. What Will I Do with My Love Today? by Kristin Chenoweth encourages children to look for different ways that they too can share and spread their love and acts of kindness during their everyday lives. This book is also a great addition to teaching children about love, emotions, and filling their buckets today via kindness and positivity.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3qxJ3iE









Kristin Chenoweth What Will I do with My Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid