TTT - Books I Was Excited to Read but Haven't Yet







Today's TTT was Books I was Excited to read but Haven't Yet. This one was more of a which ones do I share haha as I have so many.  Here are Ten but the reality is it is more like 20K-50K + for me in terms of Ebooks and then don't get me started on my print bookshelf.



Midnight Sun (The Twilight Saga, #5)

1. Midnight Sun - Stephenie Meyer - This book my friend brought me for my birthday and back when it was originally supposed to be released, I was all about Vampires and Twilight etc but then when we finally got it like 10 years too late , I was over Fantasy so it sits on my bookshelf unread.


Time After Time (Time Between Us, #2)

2. Time After Time - Tamara Ireland Stone
- I read the first book back in 2013 and then subsequently brought the second as the first one was at the local library but we didn't have book two and still years later - almost 10 years later it still sits unread on my Kindle.


Bad Austen: The Worst Stories Jane Never Wrote

3. Bad Austen - The Worst Stories Jane Never Wrote - Various authors - Way back when I loved anything to do with Jane Austen renditions and this grabbed my attention. It has been sitting on my Kindle waiting to be read since November 2011


Forsaken (Plain Fear #1)

4. Plain Fear - Forsaken by Leanna Ellis - Amish Romance Meet Vampires.  Had since December 2011.

The Spider Goddess (Pandora English, #2)

5. The Spider Goddess - Book #2 Pandora English Series - Tara Moss -  Book one I read in December 2010 , this one I have had on my Kindle since January 2012.

Everything I Know About Love I Learned from Romance Novels

6. Everything I Know about Love I Learned from Romance Novels - Sarah Wendell - ( Jan 2012). This was written at the time by a blog I followed religious called Smart Bitches , Trashy Books.

Hana (Delirium, #1.5)

7. Hana - Lauren Oliver
- this is a side short story that Lauren Oliver released in the Delirium series
( Jan 2012)

The Girl Who Was on Fire: Your Favorite Authors on Suzanne Collins' Hunger Games Trilogy

8. The Girl who Was On Fire -
Authors writing essays about The Hunger Games ( Jan 2012)


A Taste of True Blood: The Fangbanger's Guide

9. A Taste of True Blood - The Fangbanger Guide
- Authors writing essays about True Blood ( Jan 2012)


Love Lifted Me (Songbird, #3)

10. Love Lifted Me - Sara Evans and Rachel Hauck - Book #3
. I have read previously in 2010/2011 Books #1 and #2 (February 2012)


Comments

  1. I wasn't sure if I would still be into Twilight, but I bought Midnight Sun anyway and absolutely loved it!

    Have a great week!

    Emily @ Budget Tales Book Blog
    My post:
    https://budgettalesblog.wordpress.com/2022/05/17/top-ten-tuesday-books-i-was-so-excited-to-get-but-still-havent-read/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG, Plain Fear - Forsaken sounds amazing. Amish and vampires? YES. LOL

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think we've all got way more books on our shelves of shame than we care to admit! It's that ole so many books, so little time thing that always gets in the way...

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid