Top Ten Tuesday : Ten Dynamic Duos

Today's Top Ten Tuesday Question is your favourite Top Ten Dynamic Duo's and This I found hard :) Here's what I came up with :

  1. Batman ( Bruce Wayne) and Robin : The Classic Superhero Team .
  2. Tuck and Winnie from Tuck Everlasting - Though it was for a short while, they made a truly amazing pair.
  3. Cinderella and Prince Charming : It shows that we all have somewhere a Prince Charming
  4. Clark Kent ( Superman) and Lois Lane : Another favourite superhero coupling :)
  5. Bella Swan and Edward Cullen from Twilight Saga - Im always glad she chose Edward over Jacob.
  6. Michael and Jane from Sundays at Tiffany's by James Patterson - One of my most magical book characters coupling, a true romance.
  7. Romeo and Juliet - Who can top the first ever Shakespearian star-crossed Lovers.
  8. Booth and Bones - Bones by Kathy Reichs - Technically this is actually a TV Series based on the books but I love the romantic tinglings between these two.
  9. Alex and Rosie from Cecelia Ahern's book Where rainbows End - A tale of years of love that could never actually happen. Two soulmates destined to be together.
  10. Serena Van Der Woodsen and Dan Humphrey - Gossip Girl - I chose this one as I do love the TV Series better than the books but these two as a couple while it lasted were great, this is till they became step -siblings

Comments

  1. I agree with most of your choices - especially Booth and Bones. I love those two!

    Missy
    Missy's Reads & Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  2. We ALMOST had a match. I ALMOST put Romeo and Juliet on my list. But, alas (did that sound Shakespearean enough?), I did not.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great list and I am glad to you included Edward and Bella :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can't really say Dynamic Duo and leave off Batman and Robin.

    I decided to focus this time on oppositional duos in children's books. Here's my post: http://readerbuzz.blogspot.com/2011/03/top-ten-dynamic-duos.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think it's time I finally watch Bones. I've heard so many good things about it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Tuck and Winnie! They were so sweet together. And one day I'm going to marathon watch all Bones episodes!

    Old follower :)
    Jess @ Gone with the Words

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, and almost forgot! Lucas is my favorite in the series, and almost chose them instead of Elena & Clay. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for following my blog! I haven't read many of your book choices so don't know about the duos except...Tuck and Winnie! and Romeo and Juliet!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I still can't believe I didn't think to use any couple from fairytales, like my all-time favorite, Beauty and the Beast. I love most of your couples, especially Bones and Booth (from the tv series). :) Old follower here!

    Happy reading!
    DJL

    ReplyDelete
  10. These are some fun picks. I love the inclusion of Cinderella and her Prince.

    My list isHERE

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great choices, pls stop by and see mine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I forgot about Alex and Rosie! They were a great duo...best friends who fell for each other!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great list! I love the dynamic between Booth and Bones.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I came so close to adding Cinderella and Prince Charming to my list! And I'm Team Edward as well. :)

    Reading Lark's Top 10 Tuesday

    ReplyDelete
  15. Interesting picks...I would never though of Cinderella and her Prince.

    Thanks for stopping by my blog! :)
    New follower!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I think I would have chosen Chuck and Blair over Dan and Serena, but I love it all the same!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid