We're Doing the Book Blogger Hop


It's that time again and I have to admit that this week for me has gone pretty fast , though of course it's not completely over as I have work tomorrow.

Today's Question is :

"If I gave you £50 (or $80) and sent you into a bookshop right now, what would be in your basket when you finally staggered to the till
                                                              Today's Answer :
The List is courtesy of my wishlist on Mighty Ape and Amazon.
  • The Fallen Blade : Act One of the Assassini - Jon Courtney Grimwood - $28.00
  • Beastly - Alex Flinn - $16.00
  • The Day I shot Cupid : Hello my name is Jennifer Love Hewitt and Im a Love-a-holic - Jennifer Love Hewitt - $16.46
  • Coffee at Luke's: An Unauthorized Gilmore Girls Gabfest (Smart Pop series)- Jennifer Crusie - $12.20
  • Crave - Melinda Metz and Laura Burns - $8.00

Comments

  1. I haven't read any of those yet! Definitely planning to read Beastly though. I love that you actually added up the book prices. :) I couldn't really decide what I'd want!

    Happy hopping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really enjoyed Beastly! And 'Coffee at Luke's' sounds so much fun - I got the first Gilmore Girls box set for Christmas, got totally hooked, and last week finished the last episode of the last series. I'm feeling a bit bereft now! Oh, and I had to use my wishlist for my answer too - and it's my question! :-)
    Ellie @ Musings of a Bookshop Girl
    http://musingsofabookshopgirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey P3, just stopping by on the follow. I'm ur newest follower. Terrific name.
    Who am I? Well, you'll just have to stop by and check it out!
    Have a terrific weekend!!!
    See ya!
    Dana
    Readaholics Anonymous

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi
    Just hopping by and following through!
    That's an interesting selection!

    Shelleyrae @ book'd Out
    www.bookdout.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! What a great question this week. I always peek at other people's book piles at the checkout link at B&N. That doesn't make me a voyeur, does it?

    The exhibitionist in me has posted my own bookstore shopping list -- and it's not as predictable as you may think!

    Hop on over to my blog for all the suspense and chills of my TBR list - http://www.howardsherman.net

    Happy Hop Friday!

    Howard Sherman
    http://www.howardsherman.net

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Just stopping by on the Hop.
    I also chose Crave-looks really good!
    Have a great weekend :)
    Caroline @ Bon Bons and Reveries

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just stopping by via the hop. A great question for this week. I am not familiar with the books you list,but here is my list http://anglersrest.blogspot.com/2011/03/book-blogger-hop-in-your-book-shopping.html

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid