Review : I Remember Nothing : Nora Ephron

Wanting a fun Non-Fiction memoir to read ? Wanting a book that you can just read in one sitting and laugh your way through and also whilst reading it go, Ive been there or had those blonde moments as we have all passed them off to be ?

I Remember Nothing: and Other Reflections

Review: I Remember Nothing - Nora Ephron - November 2010

From the creator of the movie screenplays Julie and Julia , When Harry Met Sally and Sleepless in Seattle comes a new collection of tales titled "I Remember Nothing and other reflections". Whereas her previous book "I feel Bad about My Neck" was all about fashion and style throughout her life,"I remember Nothing" is a collection of what it's like to grow old . It also contains tales of how she got into writing from working as a mail girl for Newsweek to writing parodies for the Post. A surprising fact I found was that an apartment in New York in 1962 cost only $160 a month in rent. A non-fiction book that will have you from the very first page right to the last in tears with laughter . A Book filled with moments and ancedotes which we all can say, "Ah, wev'e been there or that's happened to us". A Book that all can relate very well too and I recommend if you have not read any of Nora Ephron's other books especially I Feel bad about My Neck" then what are you doing wasting your time reading this review, head on down now to your local library or bookshop and pick up this book and a copy of her "I Feel Bad about My Neck".





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid