Review: Perfect Kiss - Lacey Black







Perfect Kiss (Mason Creek #9)


Review: Perfect Kiss - #Book 9 - Mason Creek Series Collaboration - Lacey Black - July 2021

Scrolling through my kindle, some days I never know what to read and so I tend to keep scrolling until one book jumps out at me and says "read me" - no I don't hear voices from my kindle, it's just a feeling. I have read a couple previously of Lacey Black's and enjoyed them so I clicked into the Perfect Kiss which is part of a new collab series. As I opened the book, I was transported to a small town called Mason Creek which sounded wonderful and homely. Perfect Kiss is the story of Malcolm - our playboy Mayor who had big dreams of being a senator and getting out of this small town and Lenora aka Leni who has moved back to Mason Creek along with her five-year-old son and owns the laundromat and does cleaning around town. Their first meet-cute is an awkward one for the ages as Leni is cleaning the mayor's office when he walks out of the bathroom with no towel and she catches a glimpse of his lovely sized package. For Malcolm who never believed in love at first sight, seeing Leni he wants to get to know her more and after spending time with her and her son who is falling in love with both of them - Malcolm wants more. Leni has been burned before and now as a single mother; she has to think about her son first. Can Malcolm prove to Leni that he wants to be her and Trace's forever guy and not just someone who delivers the perfect kiss? Find out in this sweet romance where I loved the interaction between Trace and Malcolm - that would have to be my favorite part of the story rather than the love story, which was a bonus to the smalltown romance tale.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid