Review: Queen of Pentacles - Leah Holt ( Cards of Love)






Cards Of Love - Queen Of Pentacles

Review: Queen of Pentacles - #Cards of Love Collection - Leah Holt - October 2018


Going into this book blind, I didn't know what to expect as this was one book that I had originally brought as a paperback for someone in a book exchange, and then because I had purchased it, I was able to get the eBook copy for 99c and thought what the heck, why not and the rest was history until trying to decide what to read and scrolling through clicked on Queen of Pentacles and wow, I loved the book more than I thought I would as I connected with both the main characters. In this book, we first meet Ash who is a journalist trying to get back into the world of writing after he was fired and his reputation slightly tarnished. He is at a charity event when he sees a beautiful strong female, Nola. The two share an amazing instant passion-fuelled moment on the balcony and then go their separate ways. That is until Monday morning and Ash discovers that the sexy female is his new boss of the magazine, he is an intern at. No guy has ever been able to get under Nola's skin like Ash and the thing is she likes him a lot as he isn't like the guys, she rubs shoulders with. However, life isn't all rosy and rays of sunshine as her right-hand man at work Clint wants Nola and he isn't going to let anyone get in the way of what he wants, even if he has to blackmail Nola to get what he wants - her. I loved the dynamics between all the characters especially the scenes between Nola and her father and Ash and his family. Queen of Pentacles by Leah Holt is a book, I recommend everyone to read and it can be read as a standalone romance story too.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2W6Xj6r









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid