2022 Bookish Year Begins

2022 Bookish Goals – Fi's Bibliofiles


2022: A Bookish World.


As 2021, comes to an end and before I start fresh for 2022. I want to say thanks to all the amazing authors out there who keep pumping books out for us readers.

Every year I discover new authors , read old favourites new stories.
I also see many book blogs and tour companies finishing up as many go towards starting bookstagram accounts and vlogging their reviews.

For me 2022 will celebrate in April - 1 year since I started my new job at Tauranga Hospital doing administrative work and I love it , it's a career , I never thought I would do as I did enjoy at one point in time - my job at the library but the past few months leading up to my leaving. I just couldn't do it anymore , I was getting miserable and feeling depressed and having dark thoughts.

I was sent recently a job advertisement for a school library manager role and it shows how much I have grown and also sadly , how the library affected me as a year ago I would have jumped at applying for the role as it was a dream job of mine, but now I can't think of anything more stifling and well - blah. I haven't even stepped foot in the library I worked at since the day I left - April 9th 2021.

July 2022 will be 12 years since I started my book review blog where I have read and reviewed thousands of books and spolighted some great stories and revealed covers. Like most things, this too took a small step back as I wasn't reading as much for 2022 and with my wrist still playing up occasionally , it gets too sore to type.

I did manage though to read 352 books and I am looking forward to my Goodreads Challenge of 350 books for 2022 and like most years trying to clear my kindle/ipad2 of my old books etc.

My Goals for 2022:

1) Reading 350 books for 2022.
2) Maintaining an Amazon review status of being in the top 5K reviewers of all time worldwide.
3) Maintaining my position on Goodreads as the Number #1 reviewer of all time in New Zealand.
4) Reaching 4K followers on Instagram as currently sitting at 3551 followers.


Follow me :



 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid