Review: Snowed Over - Angie Stanton







Snowed Over

Review: Snowed Over - Angie Stanton - October 2012


Scrolling through my kindle, I came across Snowed Over which I have had for a while and lately the author has been on my mind, so I decided it was time to finally read it. I am glad I did as I did already have an inkling, I would enjoy this story as I am a fan of this author's works. This Christmas, Katie isn't looking forward to it as she loves her family traditions but this is the first Christmas where her parents are getting divorced. Her dad is with his new family and her Mum is spending Christmas with Tom - her "not-boyfriend". Being short- notice, Katie gets a ride with a friend of a friend Alex. He is headed home to not only break up with his fiancĂ©e but also spend Christmas with his family and has offered to give Katie a ride. The two start their travels but are soon derailed as their plans go awry as a massive snowstorm has hit and then their truck lands in a river. Now the pair must find someone safe to camp out during the storm as they are stuck in the middle of nowhere. During this time, we also see sparks starting to sizzle and of course, readers can see this couple are meant to be together but of course, Katie isn't a cheater and so Alex must finally grow some balls and dump Trina before he can get his HEA. One of the main things I loved about this book was you had the insta friends and you could feel the genuineness of the characters and the potential romance yet it also was a very clean read which was nice to read for a change.  If you love Christmas reads and looking for a new author to discover, then check out Angie Stanton today with her book "Snowed Over".


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3rvwZPD






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid