The Top Ten Most Recent Additions to My Book Collection






Today's TTT is The Ten Most Recent Additions to my Book Collection. 

- Recently I won a $13 Amazon Voucher and got a few books and also some new titles that sounded up my alley. As I review , I often have a mixture of ARCs and Brought Titles.
So Today's Post is the Latest 5 Ebooks Brought and the Latest 5 ARCS recieved.

Latest Ebooks Brought :



1.Her Biggest Fan - Nora Walters
2. Divided - Lizzie Greenaway
3. Missing Molly - Natalie Barelli
4. Little Girl Lost - Detective Parker Bell Series #4 - Jane Blythe
5. The Haunting of Locker 31 - Deidre Bjorson.


Latest Ebook ARCS recieved :

Good Morning, Love: A NovelComplication (Rock Stars & Romance, #6)Crime Hits Home: A Collection of Stories from Crime Fiction's Top AuthorsRide With MeFool Me Once: A Novel

1.Good Morning Love - Ashley M. Coleman
2. Complications - Book #6 RockStars and Romance Series - AK Evans
3.Crime Hits Home Anthology - Various Authors
4.Ride with Me - Lucy Keating
5. Fool Me Once - Ashley Winstead.




To join in the fun with TTT head to That Artsy Reader Girl @ https://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/






Comments

  1. I love the ARC’s you received.
    www.rsrue.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you enjoy all of these!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/01/11/top-ten-tuesday-350/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on winning a $13 Amazon Voucher. That's fun!

    Here's my Top Ten Tuesday list this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I’m adding Ride with Me to my list!

    My list is here: https://fiftytwo.blog/2022/01/11/top-ten-tuesday-ten-authors-who-deserve-more-love/

    Happy TTT!
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you've got some fun reading ahead of you. Enjoy!

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid