Top Ten Tuesday - New Authors to Me in 2021.







Today's TTT is Authors that You Just Discovered and Read in 2021. As I have read 352 books, a handful were new authors from book tours , authors that will become regular reads and favourites and ones who I have read in previous years.

This TTT list is new authors that I discovered and loved their books.



1. Alexa Martin and her series The Playbook.
During 2021 - I read all four books in this series.
Intercepted , Fumbled, Blitzed, Snapped.


Alexa Martin - Home | Facebook


2. Michele Leathers
I discovered her YA series - They All Had a Reason and in 2021 , read Books 1 and 2 and at the beginning of the year 2022 - read Book #3 and have Book 4 on my kindle to read. This is a good YA Thriller series.

They All Had A Reason by Michele LeathersThey All Had A Secret by Michele Leathers

3. Ashley Gee and Her series - Vengeance is Mine.

This bullymance series was one of the best ones I have read and enjoyed, so much that I read all three books in the series in 2021.
Raise Hell, Have Mercy and Cry Havoc.

Vengeance is Mine (3 book series) Kindle Edition


4. LL Hunter and The Summervale Series.

This was an amazing YA Thriller series in which Books 1-4 were released in 2021 and so far Book 5 in 2022 which I have read and can't wait for Book 6.

L.L Hunter - Home | Facebook


5. Megan Goldin 
I read her entire backlist which was three books as I first read her latest 2021 release Night Swim and loved it. I then read Escape Room and The Girl in Keller's Way.

The Escape Room: A Novel by Megan Goldin, Paperback, 9781250219664 | Buy  online at The NileThe Night Swim by Megan Goldin - Penguin Books New ZealandBooks that Changed Me: Megan Goldin


6. Avery Bishop.
I read her two backlist mystery novels - One Year Gone and then Girl Gone Mad. I love her twisted thrillers.

One Year Gone by Avery BishopGirl Gone Mad by Avery Bishop


7. Sarah Peis
To mix up the thrillers I had been reading, I found Sarah Peis great for funny romantic comedy and I loved her flawed female characters as they were quirky.
Adult Supervision Required by Sarah PeisSome Call it Love by Sarah Peis


8. Kristin Wright.
Loving this female powered Crime Lawyer series and the clients are females too. I read both of her books published in 2021 and she is becoming a favourite author of mine to keep an eye out.
The Darkest Flower by Kristin WrightThe Darkest Web by Kristin Wright

9. Pamela Crane.
Another new mystery writer I discovered in 2021 and read 2 books by her so far and have her others on my kindle to read.
Pretty Ugly Lies by Pamela CraneA Slow Ruin by Pamela Crane

10. Loretta Lost.
Another new mystery writer in which I loved her first two twisted novels. The first does touch on Covid but the second follows on with the Covid survivor. The Sick Wife, The Stolen Husband. I am now looking forward to reading Book #3 The Silent Child.

The Sick Wife by Loretta LostThe Stolen Husband by Loretta Lost

Comments

  1. Love these covers and great to get some more thrillers on my tbr!
    These are my new-to-me authors from last year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I often find myself turning to rom-coms when I've been reading a lot of heavier things, especially thrillers. So I have to check out the ones you talk about here.

    Pam @ Read! Bake! Create!
    https://readbakecreate.com/10-authors-i-discovered-in-2021/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid