Review: Have a Little Faith In Me - Sonia Hartl





Have a Little Faith in Me by Sonia Hartl

Review: Have a Little Faith in Me - Sonia Hartl - September 2019


Ever felt Deja vu when you are reading a book and like, I swear I have read this story before but all signs point to you not. That's what I felt like with Have a Little Faith in Me by Sonia Hartl and of course, it's going to annoy me as I can't for the life of me remember the book, I was thinking about yet I can see the cover and the plot is familiar. Have a Little Faith in Me was a fun YA Christian / Worldly read as we meet Cece whose boyfriend Ethan has broken up with her because he wishes to become a "born again Virgin" and get back into God. CeCe is heartbroken and devises a plan to win him back by showing she is on board with all this god stuff by becoming a counselor at the same camp he is headed to this summer. Camp ThreeSixteen, which is of course named after the famous John 3:16 bible verse. CeCe is readily armed with her best friend Paul for support as he knows his bible being a Pastor's kid, but for Paul - he is nervous about going back into a world he hates and feels betrayed from. When CeCe arrives though, she is shocked to see Ethan has already moved on with a Christian girl and as the book goes on, we all can agree Ethan is a jerk. Trying to remain cool, CeCe and Paul start fake-dating but will CeCe realize that Ethan was never worth her time. CeCe came to camp for one reason, but what happens when she realizes that she is finally in a place where she belongs? Can CeCe put aside her true motive and discover herself and grow at the same time? Find out in Have a Little Faith in Me by Sonia Hartl. Growing up, I went to a couple of Christian summer camps but ours were only for a week to two weeks so this reminded me of childhood memories but also alas as I finished the book it still created a new problem - with the book title I can't remember saga.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3n7DCWI









Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid