Review: Dear Seraphina - Avery Bishop








Review: Dear Seraphina - Avery Bishop - May 2021

I was in the mood for a quick read and scrolling through my Kindle, I came across Avery Bishop's Dear Seraphina. This is an author I knew I would love as I have read her other books and enjoyed them. This one was a novella and written in three parts, it is also written in various formats. Part #1 is letters to the actress Seraphina from a woman named Jenny - by the end of this, Jenny is convinced that Seraphina is her daughter that she gave up at birth. Part #2 is told from the perspective of Seraphina's security team as we learn she never got the letters as the team fielded them, they have sent Trent - one of Seraphina's bodyguards to investigate the situation and give an update on whether Jenny is a threat or not to be worried about. Part #2 is written in emails/ progress notes. In part #3 we meet our "real letter writer" and how she ties to Seraphina, Trent, and Jenny and what started the idea of writing to Seraphina and leading up to the OMG moments at the end of Part #2. If you love thrillers and quick reads, then you will love Avery Bishop's Dear Seraphina. I am not an audiobook fan, but the way this book is written - I could imagine it would be a great book to listen to.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3QS8LwS






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid