Review: Icebreaker - Hannah Grace








Review: Icebreaker - Book #1 Maple Hills - Hannah Grace - August 2023

You know how when you see a very popular book, you are anxious to read it as you are a tad nervous it might not meet your expectations and then you will be left sorely disappointed? That's how I felt with Icebreaker - the anxiousness, not the disappointed part. I was too scared to read this and then I was like I can do this and I am so glad I did as it was a great read and I found myself loving the book and the characters especially Henry who I have a soft spot for and so excited to see he is getting his own story in Book #3 Daydream. This book starts with a revenge job when the ice rink at the university is ruined due to a relationship issue. This causes the Ice Hockey team and Ice Skating teams to work together as they now have to balance both their schedules and share the ice. Nate Hawkins is the captain of the Ice Hockey team and he has set his sights on Anastasia who is our female Ice Skating champion. Anastasia not only has a thing against Ice Hockey jocks but she can't let anyone get in her way of achieving her Olympic dreams. Nate is determined to break the ice around Anastasia's heart and wear her down. In doing so though, will he find his chances of playing Hockey and her chances of being a champion ruined when her Ice skating partner Aaron gets hurt and blames Nate? I hated the character Aaron and I was glad he got his karma at the end as nobody likes an asshole entitled jerk. I am now looking forward to reading Book #2 Wildfire which features Russ - he was the misunderstood kid with a horrible past and on a full-ride scholarship with the Ice Hockey Team, he also seems a bit of a prankster. Icebreaker was such an easy read and one I recommend all to read as you won't be disappointed at all.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3sD5ng7










 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid