Review: The Search Party - Hannah Richell










Review: The Search Party - Hannah Richell - January 2024

As a reviewer, it's perks like this that I love so much. That I get to read books months before they are released and published, makes me feel special. I had seen recently The Search Party on another Instagrammer's page and they talked about how they loved it and it was in their top 2023 list of thrillers. I knew I had it on my Kindle, so decided to give it a read and I enjoyed it. Not on my top list but was still a good read and an enjoyable one. The only downside I felt for myself in this book was it was a bit too many characters and I spent the book each time a character was mentioned trying to connect the dots of who was connected to who and belonged to which family. In this book, Annie and Mark and their son Kip have moved to the country and Annie and Mark are opening a glamping business called Wildermost. Before the opening date, they invited their family and friends to try it out and give their advice. However, none of the four families thought that this trip would end up with a dead body, missing children, and one of them in the hospital in a coma. What started as a fun weekend will test the friendships of Annie, Mark, Suze, Jim, Dom, and Kira - all of whom have known each other since university. The Search Party also left me with the firm belief of never judging a person by what they look like or act like as it's the least unassuming or the pretty ones that can hurt you the most. If you love country thrillers, family tales, and secrets - then you will enjoy Hannah Richell's The Search Party one to add to your New Year reads for 2024.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3SXmeot












 

 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid