Top Ten Tuesday : Books on my TBR I'm Avoiding



Image result for My TBR pile avoid


Today's Top Ten Tuesday was the books on my TBR that I am avoiding, for me my TBR is forever growing and I think it is more the fact I get other books to read but here is a "tiny" snippet of series I haven't finished yet or books to still read.


Image result for Fallen Crest


1. Fallen Crest Series - This is a series I have all the books but just haven't got around to finishing or starting. I have read Book #1 and several others by Tijan - just not the rest of this series.
Image result for addicted series krista ritchie

2. The Addicted Series - Another series I have all of the books of but have only read Book #1.

Image result for Lux Courtney Cole

3. Lux - Book #3 of Courtney Cole's series - I have had this for ages as read Book #2 back in October 2015.

Image result for Witches of Santa Ana Series

4. The Witches of Santa Anna Series - Lauren Barnholdt - I own this whole series and just haven't got around to reading it on my Kindle.  ( I got them in 2011)


Image result for relatively famous jessica park

5. Relatively Famous - Jessica Park - I have had this on my Kindle since January 2012


Image result for the spider goddess pandora

6. The Spider Goddess - Book #2 Pandora English series - Tara Moss - I loved Book #1 so much after reading it from the library that I went straight out and got Book #2 - ( January 2012)


Image result for The Bard Academy Cara Lockwood

7. The Scarlet Letterman - Cara Lockwood is Book #2 in the Bard Academy series and is a modern rendition of The Scarlet Letter. Again I loved Book #1 Wuthering High and read it so many times so went and brought Book #2 ( January 2012)

Ivy and Intrigue: A Very Selwick Christmas

8. Ivy and Intrigue - Novella in The Pink Carnation series by Lauren Willig. I don't normally love historical fiction but years back fell in love with The Pink Carnation series about 2009-2011. ( March 2012)


The Dark Glamour (666 Park Avenue, #2)

9. The Dark Glamour - Gabriella Pierce - Book #2 in the 666 Park Avenue series . Again I read Book #1 in 2011-2012 and loved it . ( June 2012)

Image result for Accidental Series Emily Evans

10. The Accidental Series - There are Seven Books in this series and I have read Books 3,5,6,7. I have had the others sitting on my Kindle since 2012-2014 when they were released.



- Doing this Top Ten made me realise how terrible I am at buying books and not reading what I have brought as have a massive TBR Pile of Ebooks alone at about 50K, not to mention print copies.


Comments

  1. Do you think you'll ever read Relatively Famous? Wow, you've had it on your Kindle for a long time!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. With checking old kindle books, it turned out that Relatively Famous needed an update which I did and now has pushed it to the most recent ones on my Kindle so now I'll finally get around to reading it.

      Delete
  2. Sometimes, I think Kindle books wind up being 'out of sight, out of mind'. I have complete series on my Kindle, too, that I've forgotten I've even bought. Oops. :)

    Here is our Top Ten Tuesday. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid