TTT- Books that Were OMFG EVERYONE MUST READ





Read More Books Concept Stock Illustrations – 125 Read More Books Concept  Stock Illustrations, Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime 
 
As someone who is a voracious reader - I read between 300-400 + books a year and I am quite fussy with my books too when it comes to giving a Highly Recommended . These are reserved for those very few books that have just blown me away. It takes a lot to blow me away as if I can't get into a book within the first couple of pages, then it becomes a DNF and I move on. Within a year , I will be lucky if I have at least 5 books that have been OMFG EVERYONE NEEDS TO READ titles. 
For today's TTT I have chosen the latest ten titles that made that list.  These books were all reviewed on The Phantom Paragrapher from 2019 - 2022.


CupcakeThe Sick Wife

Lovebug (Natural History, #2) The Good Sister Lovely War

The Cursed Series, Parts 1 & 2  (If I'd Known/Knowing You) Naked or Dead The Falling of Stars



New Erotica for Feminists: Get What You Deserve, Again and Again and Again


1. Cupcake - Cookie O' Gorman -  YA Romance
2.  The Sick Wife - Loretta Lost - Thriller
3. Don't Call Me Greta - Angie Stanton - YA Thriller
4. Lovebug - Erin Mallon - Romantic Comedy
5. The Good Sister - Sally Hepworth - Thriller 
6. The Lovely War - Julie Berry - YA Mythology/ Historical Romance
7.The Cursed Series ( Part 1 and 2) - Rebecca Donovan - YA Thriller
8. Naked or Dead - AE Murphy and Xela Knight - YA Thriller
9.The Falling of Stars - Traci Finlay - NA  Edgy Reads.
10. New Erotica for Feminists - Various Authors - Feminism/Erotica Short Stories.




 
 

Comments

  1. Wait, wait, wait...300-400 books a year?? Full-length books? That's incredible! How do you do it? I read constantly and 2021 was the first time I reached my goal of reading 200. Teach me your ways, Yoda!

    I haven't read any of the books on your list, but I do love Julie Berry. I really need to read THE LOVELY WAR. I've heard lots of great things.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read any of these, so I will keep them in mind!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice choices! Most of them are new to me, so thank you for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid