TTT - Favourite Romance Movies of All- Time






20 Best Chick Flicks on Netflix to Stream This Month


Today's Top Ten Tuesday is a Free Choice Post - I have decided to take a leaf out of That Artsy Reader Girl @ https://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/ and share my Top Ten Chick Flick Romance movies of All Time as this is one of my favourite genres.


10 Things I Hate About You - Movie Quotes - Rotten TomatoesThe Wedding Planner : Mervyn Warren: Amazon.sg: Movies & TVDvd cover for Fool's Gold | Fools gold movie, Gold movie, Movie covers
Head Over Heels Film Locations - [otsoNY.com]Letters to Juliet (#2 of 3): Extra Large Movie Poster Image - IMP AwardsWalking on Sunshine | SBS On Demand
Amazon.com: What a Girl Wants (Keepcase) : Amanda Bynes, Colin Firth, Kelly  Preston, Eileen Atkins, Anna Chancellor, Jonathan Pryce, Christina Cole,  Sylvia Syms, E.K. Gaylord II, Denise Di Novi, Bill Gerber, AlisonNot Another Teen Movie (DVD, 2001) for sale online | eBayFilmul P.S. I love you (2007) – P.S. Te iubesc
27 Dresses movie poster #636778 - MoviePosters2.com


1. 10 Things I Hate About You
2. The Wedding Planner 
3. Fools Gold 
4. Head Over Heels 
5. Letters to Juliet 
6. Walking on Sunshine
7. What A Girl Wants
8. Not Another Teen Movie
9. PS I Love You
10. 27 Dresses 
 
 

Comments

  1. Rom coms are my secret indulgence. Some of my favorites are When Harry Met Sally; Three Weddings and a Funeral; and Love Actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really need to re-watch 10 Things I Hate About You! That speech in class is such a defining moment.

    - Vee @ https://veebookishbooks.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did the same topic this week and we shared a few!
    My TTT: https://jjbookblog.wordpress.com/2022/02/08/top-ten-tuesday-354/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid