VBT# I Celebrate My Voice - Nonku Kunene Adumetey






I Celebrate My Voice: It is Limitless

Review: I Celebrate My Voice - Nonku Kunene Adumetey - January 2022

What do you use your voice for? How do you express what you are feeling? Do you use your voicebox or do you use sign language? How do you celebrate your voice? Do you use it to sing or laugh? Do you use it to stand up for what you believe in? There are so many countless ways that one can use their voice. In I Celebrate My Voice by Nonku Kunene Adumetey we read about different ways that the kids use their voices. As a former children's librarian, I was always on the lookout for picture books that I could use for toddler time or school visits - something interactive and not too long.  This book would have been perfect as not only does it touch on an important issue and have a solid point to the book and represent a vital part of us all as human beings it also has the interactive side of showing different animals and actions which you can get the children joining in with, making the story not only great to listen aloud to but also a fun experience for the children. I celebrate my Voice is perfect for children aged 4- 8 years old.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3uKMJRS





3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid