Review: Second Time's The Charm - Stephanie Rose










Review: Second Time's The Charm - Stephanie Rose - May 2024

I have had a couple of months without my e-reader as it decided to die on me and then thank god for partners,  as my partner surprised me with a brand new Kindle Paperwhite for my birthday which meant I could get back to reading on my ebook reader. YAY. Stephanie Rose's book caught my attention as I am a sucker for second-chance romances as my personal story with my partner is just that. The book starts twenty years ago when our main characters were 17/18 years old and off to college/university. They have been high school sweethearts and dating right through the four years. Everything was great until Jesse dropped a big bombshell on Emily and shattered her heart into tiny pieces. The pair never saw each other or spoke a word again till twenty years later when Emily and Sabrina decide to attend their high school 20th reunion and run into Jesse and Caden. Caden was Sabrina's friend with benefits right through high school and the sparks still fly for the both of them which I am sure will be Book #2. We also see there is no love lost between Jesse and Emily and that night has haunted them both for twenty years. Can Jesse explain what happened that day that led to his decision and can Emily forgive him? Things aren't going to be easy though for the both of them as they have not only twenty years of lost time but also baggage as Emily was left a week before her wedding and Jesse has a little girl he needs to take care of. Second Time's The Charm was a cute sweet romance and there was a short moment where Jesse might have missed his turn but of course, as readers of second-chance romances - we all know where this book ends. If you are in the mood for a sweet romance with a few open-door scenes, then check out Second Time's The Charm by Stephanie Rose today.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3YNDUpl

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

A Love Letter From Emily White - Author