Review: Wild Love - Elsie Silver








Review: Wild Love - Book #1 Rose Hill Series - Elsie Silver - April 2024

I tried reading the first book in the Chestnut Springs series and sadly it was a DNF for me then when I saw this one, I knew I would be giving it a go at least and I loved it. I have to say maybe my heart lies more for billionaires than rodeo cowboys. I also just loved the main male lead, Ford. He was the geeky, quiet misunderstood kid that grew into a quiet billionaire, someone who is seen as rude but the fact is he is logical and knows what he wants and doesn't care what the world thinks. In Wild Love, Ford has returned home to Rose Hill and brought an old barn turning it into his home and a music studio. He has also just been voted as World's Hottest Billionaire in Forbes magazine. Life is great and then he gets a surprise, in the form of a 12-year-old daughter. Cora was the product of a sperm donation he made when he was younger, just so he could get money to see Rage Against the Machine play live in concert. Cora's dad has died and now her mum needs help as she won't leave the house, Cora has no one and turns to Ford for help, which of course he does as Ford doesn't do anything by halves. The female lead is introduced in the form of Rosie who is the little sister of his best friend West. Growing up, Ford and Rosie had an "I Hate You, but I Love You" relationship and it seems this still rings true but can they turn their teasing and hate feelings into a strong romance and is Rosie ready to return to life in the quiet town of Rose Hill? PS - Ford is Willa's brother ( from the Chestnut Springs Series) and she does make an appearance in Wild Love. I am now excited for the release of Book #2 Wild Eyes featuring Skye and West.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/46Jw6qO








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

A Love Letter From Emily White - Author