Review: Fight For You - Magan Vernon


Fight For You

Review: Fight For You -Magan Vernon - April 2014

Every now and again, I have this goal to start clearing some of the older books on my devices and I start flicking back to something - anything that will catch my eye. Fight for You by Magan Vernon had been one that lately I kept wondering, I should get around to reading it and I finally did. It was actually a pretty good book as a few years back I went off Mafia/ Fighting type stories as they all started to feel like the same story over and over again. I think that I enjoyed this one more as I had taken that longer break. I also am a fan of Magan Vernon's books, so that probably helped a lot too in regards to my enjoyment of Fight For You. In Fight for You, we meet Nick Ragusa who is a boxer in the world of underground fighting but to the rest of the world, he is the son of the Mafia Mob Boss and next in line for the family business. Yet, of course, he doesn't want it but will be thrust into it sooner than he expected when retaliation strikes on his family and their name by a rival gang all because of a girl. Nick had to fall for Jackie who once belonged to Emilio who is part of the rival gang and she isn't like any of the girls he has had before, she is special and he is willing to risk his whole life for her.  Will she understand what she is getting herself into with Nick Ragusa and accept the consequences of loving him? Fight for You has a few heart-stopping moments and is a good read if you are a fan of Mobster romances,  Fighter stories, are wanting to get a taste of that trope or like me moving back into it after a break.




Comments

  1. Thank you so much! This was actually a book I pulled because so many people didn't like it and didn't think it fit with my brand so nice to see some good reviews for it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have to admit when I clicked on it I was expecting something similar to your Friendship, Texas series as those were the only ones I had read previously. I do have to also admit that I have had this book sitting on my kindle since 2014 :P "my bad".

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid