Review: Cruel Crush - Kailin Gow ( Hidden Falls High)






Cruel Crush (Hidden Falls High, #1)

Review: Cruel Crush - Book #1 Hidden Falls High - Kailin Gow - January 2020



Looking for something to read last night, I scrolled my Ipad and came across one of Kailin Gow's bullymance stories. I had read previously Kailin Gow's stories on Summer and the Donovans. Cruel Crush is Book #1 in the Hidden Falls High series. The book starts with Summer beginning her new school year as the Donovans have disappeared after the family had multiple scares with abductions. Meanwhile, at Hidden Falls High, Summer has captured the attention of not only River Millions who was Nate Donovan's best friend but also the newcomer Dante Black. Dante is Mr. Wealthy and the new CEO of Black Enterprises. I have to admit, I did like Dante Black but the ending chapter of this book left me going OMFG and now I can't wait to read Book #2 of this book. In terms of cliffhangers, I have to admit Cruel Crush's cliffhanger shocked me and was one of the best cliffhanger endings I have read in a long time. As similar to her other books, Cruel Crush was a quick read and felt a bit like a novella rather than a full novel.

Amazon:
https://amzn.to/3h261KM






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid