Review: The Burning Roses - Dani Rene







The Burning Roses (Thornes & Roses, #0.5)

Review: The Burning Roses - Book #0.5 Thornes and Roses Series - Dani Rene - August 2021


This past week has been a really bad week for reading as I have managed to read fewer books than those that were DNFs. I needed something to grab me anything, so I went scrolling through my kindle looking at titles that looked good. I knew Dani Rene was good for dark romances. The Burning Roses are the prequel to the Thornes and Roses series. The Thornes and Roses represent a set of brothers that look like they are two families that were fostered together and brought into one house. Each brother has a darkness about them, that makes them dangerous, sexy, and mysterious. They are all different degrees but have a few things in common, they are wealthy, love sex, and are damaged. When Damian returns home from college for the break, Creed - the one who comes up with the crazy ideas decides to play a game. Each week they will pick a girl and leave a burning rose on her doorstep and play a game of cat and mouse. When she is caught, they each can have their way with her.  Each girl knows what to expect and each is a willing participant. The boys as we also read, each have one girl who is "special" to them but they will punish themselves as they believe they aren't capable of truly loving anyone. Yes, it's going to be one of those series. I am now looking forward to reading as a couple of the brothers caught my attention and I would like to know more of their stories.


Amazon: https://amzn.to/3o2rBlb








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid