Review: Connectivity - Aven Ellis






Connectivity (British Isles Billionaires, #1)

Review: Connectivity - Book #1 British Isles Billionaires Series - Aven Ellis - October 2013

Needing a book to read, I decided to hop onto the Ipad2 and have a look at books, I have had for quite a few years and came across Connectivity by Aven Ellis. I have to say that this book surprised me as I enjoyed reading it and I loved both the main characters of William and Mary-Kate. The couple had great banter and the author had written their chemistry very well that it was sizzling off the pages. The other thing I enjoyed was that this book was more about the romance/banter and their everyday working lives together rather than a sexual component which is what you tend to get in romances these days and sometimes it is just a tad bit OTT and you get bored reading constant sex scenes. Connectivity reminded me of the chick-lit stories like The Devil Wears Prada by Lauren Weisberger, Sex in the City by Candace Bushell, and Can You Keep A Secret? by Sophie Kinsella, the chick-lit novels that I fell in love about 2009-2013 before the world of publishing became saturated with heavy sex in romance novels. The other thing I enjoyed was that Connectivity had quite a steady pace which was a surprise seeing as it was a slow burn romance. If you are wanting a good relaxing read full of fun times and banter and a true love story, then check out Connectivity by Aven Ellis.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3o4TRDP







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid