Release Tour for Friend Zoned by Evelyn Sola




Fresh off of a messy divorce, Jeannie Dubois isn’t looking for anything more than friendship, and Aiden Walsh is more than happy to fill that role. But when these two friends become lovers, things quickly turn complicated. Can Aiden prove to Jeannie that they’re meant to be more than friends or will she send him back to the friend zone? Readers who enjoy spicy romances will devour Friend Zoned by Evelyn Sola, a steamy friends-to-lovers romance.

Read Now!



They say the best things come when you least expect it.
Burned by her ex-husband and a messy divorce, Jeannie Dubois isn’t looking for anything more than a good friend. Besides, she’s still dealing with the ex-husband who can’t seem to let her go. Insert NBA coach, Aiden Walsh. Sure, he wants so much more than friendship with the beautiful woman he met at a wedding, but he’s sure he can play the part and he’s good at biding his time. So, for now, he’ll fill any role she wants.But when these two friends become lovers, things quickly turn complicated when Jeannie finds out Aiden is so much more than just Manhattan’s favorite coach. Can Aiden prove to Jeannie that they’re meant to be so much more, or will she send him back to the friend zone?

Add to Goodreads!

Excerpt

Copyright 2023 @Evelyn Sola

“Jeannie,” Vickie, the bride, says. She’s so beautiful with the happy newly married glow. “Have you met Colt’s coach, Aiden?” Shocked by the question, I look around the room and hope my mother will come save me, but she’s too busy talking and laughing to bother noticing me. I clear my throat and offer him my hand. His large palm practically envelops it. When he lifts my knuckles to his lips and kisses them, I almost combust into flames. It’s been almost two years since I felt a man’s lips on any part of me. That must be why my body is short circuiting right now. But if I have a few more drinks, I’m going to drag him into a dark corner and have my way with him. I clear my throat and yank my hand away. “So, you ah, coach football?” I ask, unsure of what else I could possibly ask. I try to think of any information my mother has given me. She says Mr. Colt is a football player. Vickie giggles and Colt groans. “Basketball,” Aiden corrects. “Are you sure?” I ask. “My mom said you’re a football player,” I say to Colt. Vickie tries to hide her laugh but fails. “I’m going to have a talk with Myra,” Colt says, but he’s being playful, so I’m not completely mortified by my faux pas. “Yeah, and I’m pretty sure I coach basketball, not football,” Aidan says. “Oh.” I wave my hand. “I don’t watch either.” I turn back to my chair, certain that they think I’m an idiot and will leave me alone now. “More of a reader, I see,” Aiden responds. “What book has you so engrossed?” My eyes dart to the table in search of my book. I thank a higher power that it’s safely inside my purse. No need to let these newlyweds and the sexy one know that my life is a train wreck. “Nothing you would find particularly interesting.” I clear my throat, but when I turn to look at Aiden, he’s looking directly at me. “Try me,” he says. I take a step toward the table, grab my purse and shove it under my chair. No way in hell he’ll see this book

.

About Evelyn Sola

A Boston native, wife, mother, and wine enthusiast. If she’s not writing, thinking about writing, you will find Evelyn with a book in her hands. While a new publisher, she’s been writing for years, and she will continue to write for many years to come. Evelyn is obsessed with assertive and confident men who will stop at nothing to get their woman. Her stories are filled with love, passion, and humor. She currently lives in Chicago, IL with her husband and two daughters.

Follow: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram | TikTok | Reader Group | Goodreads | BookBub | Newsletter | Amazon

This promotional event is brought to you by Indie Pen PR

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid