Review: Hook, Line and Sinker - Tessa Bailey





Review: Hook, Line and Sinker - Book #2 The Bellinger Sisters - Tessa Bailey - March 2022

In the past couple of years for me, I ended up becoming 100% ebook reading and recently a friend was talking about physical books and trying to clear those. I looked at my bookshelf and realized, I had been neglecting those books and needed to make a dent in them as the number kept growing rather than decreasing. This month, quite a few of the books on my bookshelf have been DNFs but among those, there have been a few that I have enjoyed. Hook, Line, and Sinker by Tessa Bailey were one of the ones I enjoyed. I had heard good things about this book and seeing that I had previously read and enjoyed a couple of Tessa Bailey's books, this one had high hopes. I found myself enjoying this one as I loved the quirkiness of Hannah with her love of music and also the fact she is witty but often acts like a supporting actress rather than the leading lady. The male lead is a guy named Fox who I loved and he has been added to my book boyfriend list. Fox was the guy everyone laughed at and joked around so much that he started to believe all he would ever be was a heartbreaker and a playboy. If you can't beat them, then he would join in and make fun of himself and be what they wanted him to be. Everyone else accepted this except for Hannah as she knows under the self-deprecating persona is a wonderful and caring guy and someone who will make a girl happy. Hannah just doesn't know quite yet that she's that girl as we read about her crush with her director boss Sergei. Will Hannah realize that she is more small-town Westport rather than Bigtime LA and her heart is with Fox rather than Sergei? After reading this book, I am definitely #TeamFox rather than #TeamSergei.
Find out in this #meetcute small-town friends-to-lovers contemporary romance "Hook, Line, and Sinker by Tessa Bailey".

 

Amazon https://amzn.to/3JvWp9n




 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid