Review : Blossoming Flower - Vivian Winslow









Review: Blossoming Flower - Book #1 Wildflowers - Vivian Winslow - October 2015

Not having much luck with the books on my actual bookshelf, I went scrolling through my Kindle trying to find something to read and came across Blossoming Flower which had been sitting there for a few years. Again, with the majority of books on my kindle, I am going in blind with them as I have no idea what they are about - just the main gist is back when I got it originally there was something about it that had jumped out at me to read and purchase. Blossoming Flower by Vivian Winslow was a good read as we met Flor who is the daughter of a now-disgraced billionaire in Brazil. She has been living in the US and studying as she dreams of becoming a vet. When the school she was at suddenly closes down and she finds herself without any place to live and needing an idea for some money before she starts Smith University, Flor heads to a family friend Poppy Baron. Poppy has a strong connection to Flor's family but won't disclose it until the end. She offers Flor a chance to work at the ranch Belo Horizonte, this ranch reminds Flor of her hometown but she is unsure why? Spending time here, can Flor finally without the restraints of her family find not only herself but also love with a fellow rancher? Find out in Blossoming Flower - Book#1 in the Wildflowers series and a series that I will be continuing. I am also excited to give her another series The Gilded Flower Trilogy which focuses on the younger Poppy with her daughters who we know from this book she is estranged from and a lot has to do with Flor's father.

 Amazon: https://amzn.to/3CEzOUc






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid