Review : Minutes to Kill - Melinda Leigh




 
 

 
 Review: Minutes to Kill - Book #2 Scarlet Falls Novel - Melinda Leigh - June 2015

I had tried hard to try and clear my TBR bookshelf this month in June. However, the majority of books I tried, I just couldn't get into. Therefore, my trusty Kindle came in handy, and turned to ebooks that had been sitting on my ebook reader for a while. I have always enjoyed reading Melinda Leigh's mysteries and so I turned to one set in Scarlet Falls. Minutes to Kill starts by us reading as a young teenager is trying to escape her pimp as her dream of living a new life turned into a nightmare. On this evening, she runs into Hannah who is a lawyer. Hannah does her best to try and help, but in doing so is attacked and almost left for dead. The young teen is snatched and Hannah ends up in hospital. This event coincides with her heading back home to Scarlet Falls as she is planning to housesit for her brother and also learn some more about her sibling's case who was recently killed. During this time back home, Hannah reunites with Detective Brody McNamara, and sparks fly, but will it last as the kidnappers have tracked Hannah back home and now, they are determined to kill her and tie up loose ends, of course not before leaving a trail of dead females along the way in the small town of Scarlet Falls. Minutes to Kill was a fast read and fans of authors like Melinda Woodhall and Kendra Elliot will love Melinda Leigh's mysteries as much as I have.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3CQZeOx




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid