Review: Fade Out - Rachel Caine



One thing that always annoys me sometimes about libraries is the amount of time it can take to get books in as I was thinking the other day , gosh it's been ages since I read a Morganville Vampire series book and when I saw that the library had Fade out I thought I would read it. I discovered that it has been about a year and a half since I read Book #6 and it's taken this long for the library to buy Book #7 and have it in circulation , but on a positive note - Im glad they did as I got to have my Shane, Michael, Eve and Claire fix.

Fade Out (Morganville Vampires, Book 7)
Review: Fade Out- Morganville Vampires #7 - Rachel Caine - November 2009
Are you dying for some more Shane, Eve, Michael and Claire Action ? Wanting to pop into visit Morganville, Texas- town to Vampires and the only way out is in a body bag ? It seems like ages since I had read a Morganville novel and as soon as I picked it up and started reading it , I was reunited with my favourite Characters. In Fade Out , we are faced with Amelia whose vampiric soul is being tortured by the death of Sam- Michael's grandfather and Amelia's lover. As Amelia's human Claire is being drawn to saving Amelia , but can she do so safe and sound if Amelia doesn't want her help ? . Meanwhile , Claire has bigger problems - Ada , a holographic ghost person of sorts is trying to kill her as Ada is obsessed with Myrin -the vampire mad scientist that Claire has been working with. Ada wants Myrin to herself and won't stop till she is rid of Claire.  If that wasn't enough , it seems that the Glass House occupants - Michael, Shane, Eve and Claire have been tricked by their new and old for some friend Kim - it seems that Kim has a hidden agenda for being in Morganville - she has set up cameras documenting the going ons and wants to reveal to the world -the truth of Morganville, but when Kim disappears  the foursome feel responsible and seek to find her but when Michael - a vampire declares his loyalty to the Vampire side, this causes a rift in not only his relationship with Eve but also the friendship of Shane and Claire. Can they come to an agreement or will this be the end of the Glass House Foursome and will the secret of Morganville be leaked to the world and exposed forever?
Find out all this and more in Book #7 Fade Out.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid