Review: Piranhas in Pink aka P is for Perfect - Nova Knightley






Piranhas in Pink Book 1 by Nova Knightley | Book Adrenaline


Review: Piranhas in Pink - Book #1 PIP Series - Nova Knightley - February 2020

When I purchased this book, it was this cover above and called Piranhas in Pink. When I went to add it to Goodreads as read, I noticed they had changed the title and covers. It is now called P is for Perfect and has a different cover. I have to admit I am sharing this one as this is what drew me to the book and I love the title more. Reading this book, also reminded me of the series Pretty Little Liars which I noticed yesterday that the author had added to her blurb that if you love Pretty Little Liars, you will love this book which is so true. Our book starts with Lennox moving to a new town after her parents divorced and her sister Piper died. We learn that Piper had Asperger’s and died due to bullying. Lennox is angry and wants revenge and joins a revenge forum. At her new school, she sought out the popular girls - the ones who were like the bullies who made her sister die. She aims to bring them down and destroy them. What she never counted on though was during the initiation trials, finding herself exactly like them. Now she is on the inside, can she bring them down without incriminating herself? I enjoyed this book and I now can't wait to read Book #2. Piranhas in Pink or P is for Perfect as it is called now, is a YA psychological thriller that everyone this generation should add to their reading lists for 2021 if you haven't already.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3jxuto2






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid