Review: The Savage - Daniela Romero









Review: The Savage - Daniela Romero - April 2022

This book first off was amazing as for me lately, I have struggled to get into romances as every romance I have tried has felt blah and just not grabbing me at all. I was a little nervous going into this book as I had previously loved Daniela's Sun Valley Devils series and was anxious that this wouldn't grab me but it surprised me as I loved this book. In parts, yes I was angry as the guys who deserved punishment got away with it but all I could think was - one day that they will get their karma for being jerks, etc. The other thing I think why I loved this book was as the main female character Cecelia suffered the same fate we saw Allie in the Sun Valley series and I quickly connected with Cecelia the character as well as Gabriel who we had seen bits of in Sun Valley along with Felix, Julio and even Allie guest-starred in this book and it mentioned where Roman was now too which made me smile. The Savage had all the feelings as Gabe's twin brother have sadly killed himself and then the way he meets Cecelia is that he finds her just as she tried to kill herself and he saves her. When he sees her that first day at University, he knows it's a sign to try and save her - a second chance for himself as he couldn't save his brother but he could save her, it's a bonus as he likes her romantically as well.  Due to Cecelia's hurt, her bullies happen to be popular guys at the university and she sees no way out but to try again, however with Gabe on her tail - she can't seem to get any time alone. I have to admit, I loved this book so much that when it came to the end I was like NOOOOOO !!! as it ended of course with a cliffhanger and now I have to sit patiently and wait for Book #2 - the downside of enjoying a book and being a fast reader - the wait can seem like forever.  Anyway, overall if you love New Adult Romances with a bit of grit, then check out The Savage by Daniela Romero as you will enjoy it as much as I did.


Amazon:
https://amzn.to/3v8DAm8





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid