Top Ten Tuesday - Favourite Under-Rated Suspense Novels









Today's Top Ten Tuesday is Thrillers that I have loved but not many people know about them. They aren't ones people rave about or have discovered , but definitely worth the read as I am fussy when it comes to my books and it takes a lot to impress me.

Todays was a freebie post - check out more @ https://www.thatartsyreadergirl.com/

The Never List Disclaimer Never Knowing

The Stranger You Seek (Keye Street, #1) Heartsick (Archie Sheridan & Gretchen Lowell, #1) One (Count to Ten #1) 
 
Have You Seen This Girl (Flocksdale Files, #1) The Last Victim (Dr. Charlotte Stone, #1)  Saving Mercy (Fatal Truth, #1)

The Hundredth Man (Carson Ryder, #1)


1. The Never List - Koethi Zan
2. Disclaimer - Renee Knight
3. Never Knowing - Chevy Stevens
4. The Stranger You Seek - Amanda Kyle Williams
5. Heartsick - Chelsea Cain
6. One - Jane Blythe 
7. Have you seen this Girl ? - Carissa Ann Lynch
8. The Last Victim - Karen Robards
9. Saving Mercy - Abbie Roads
10. The Hundreth Man - JA Kerley 








Comments

  1. I’m glad you enjoyed them all so much!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-reasons-to-take-a-reading-break/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooh I love this topic. Suspense thrillers are some of my favorite genre. I haven't heard of any of these, but I will definitely be checking them out.

    Ash @ Essentially Ash

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've not read these, so I'll have to look them up! Here is our Top Ten Tuesday.. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid