Review: Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls - Baby Board Book ( Rebel Girls)





Good Night Stories for Rebel Girls: Baby's First Book of Extraordinary Women

Review: Goodnight Stories for Rebel Girls - Baby's First Book - July 2022


Growing up, I just wish there was a series like this as I would have loved it so much and been inspired probably to become someone great or make something of myself as I have that activist spirit and the passion but just not the courage or opportunity as I am an introvert and not in the right situation to do something like this as I have bills to pay and responsibilities. Before Covid and the relationship, I am in now. I had always thought that if I was single when I finished my degree, I was going to join the VSA Volunteers Service Abroad and work on a pacific island. VSA is like Volunteers with degrees, so you could be working as a librarian in a third world country, etc. The idea always sparked interest for me and in my heart - that's what I wanted to do is serve and do something like this but life takes us down unexpected journeys and it just wasn't meant to be. This series Rebel Girls is amazing and provides girls of all ages with strong female role models. The majority of the Rebel Girls books have been aimed at the 7-10 years old age range but now they have released a baby's version board book style that touches briefly in one sentence a variety of strong female role models from Jane Austen to Cleopatra to Jane Goodall and Frieda Kahlo. This is perfect for ages 0-6 years old and a must-have staple book for all baby daughters.


Amazon
: https://amzn.to/3xPnf7C








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid