Review: Bones - A Whispers and the Roars Bonus Story - K. Webster







Pin by Crazybook_lovers on WHISPERS AND THE ROARS BY K WEBSTER | Author,  Dark romance, Books

Review: Bones - A Whispers and the Roars Bonus Story - K. Webster


Last night, I was in such a weird mood and I was indecisive Paula. I wasn't ready to go to bed and I wanted to read something, but nothing seemed to be holding my attention. I needed a quick read, something to just hit the spot, and Bones by K. Webster was that book. A really quick read, this book was a freebie given after you had finished reading Whispers and Roars by K. Webster as there was a link at the back of her book, to get sent the Bones- bonus story. This short read is set three years after the end of Whispers and Roars where Kady is going strong with Yeo and all her personalities have been held at bay. Yeo comes home to a surprise; Kady is gone and in her place is Bones. The pair have this romantic night as it is Kady's present to Yeo. I always have to admit, I felt weird when Yeo was with Bones as even though it's Kady on the outside, everything else about Bones was male and so it's like Yeo is bisexual but not. Fans of Whispers and Roars will love this little bonus and as I said it just hit the reading spot for me as I was able to read before bed and sleep.


Amazon
: https://amzn.to/3L0eviE




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid