Top Ten Tuesday - Author's I have to read but haven't yet Embraced



 
 
 
 
 
Today's TTT is Author's I have to read but haven't yet embraced.
Original Sign-Up Post found at www.thatartsyreadergirl.com


1.
  Susannah Nix - she writes Geek Chick Lit / Romantic Comedy
2. Lisa Phillips - Christian Romantic Suspense/ Adventure
3. Darcy Coates - Thrillers 
4. Christy Barritt - Christian Romantic Suspense/ Cozy Mysteries 
5. Thompson Square - this is normally a Country Music Band but they have released a book under the same name.
6. Iain Rob Wright - Thrillers 
7. Rowdy Rooksy - New Adult Fiction
8 and 9 . Willa Nash - Contemporary Romance also writes as Devney Perry - Dark Romance/Adventure
10. Elle Kennedy - Briar U Series - New Adult Romance
 

21 Books Highly Recommended by Successful Executives | Inc.com
 
 


 

Comments

  1. May you enjoy all of their books!

    My post: https://lydiaschoch.com/top-ten-tuesday-authors-i-havent-read-but-want-to/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elle Kennedy! Yes! If you want to read her, I actually recommend starting with her Off-Campus series as Briar U is a spin-off of it. I mean, you could read it first and be fine but both series are amazing. I also love Perry/Nash. You can't go wrong with her books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you find the chance to read and love these!
    This is my list of new authors I am excited to read soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid