Review: Two Wrongs Make a Right - Chloe Liese








Review: Two Wrongs Make a Right - Book #1 The Wilmont Sisters - Chloe Liese - November 2022

As we come to the end of the year, I type up a few of my last reviews of books read for 2023. One of my favorite authors is Chloe Liese, I just love that she writes her characters with some sort of disability/disease and shows that it can be normalised and nothing to be ashamed of, she has amazing disability and inclusivity representation. In Two Wrongs Make a Right we meet Bea who is a twin and has autism and Jamie who is Jule's ( Bea's twin) partner's best friend. Jamie has social anxiety. The two are perfect for one another but of course, when they are around each other they happen to bring out the worst of one another. Jules wants her sister to be happy and so does Jamie's roommate so they set them up on a blind date. During the week, the two of them text without actually knowing who the other is as they only have their middle names to go on. Of course, they end up perfect in a texting romance, but can the romance and connection work in a real-life situation, or is this one of those romances that are destined to never get off the ground? As someone who is on the spectrum myself but undiagnosed, I found traits of myself in both characters which I often do in Chloe's various books. The other thing that I loved about Two Wrongs Make a Right is that it is a rendition of Shakespeare's Much Ado About Nothing and we all know how I am such a sucker for a good rendition. I am now excited to read the next one in this series which looks like it will be Kate - the youngest sister and next-door neighbour and long-time family friend Christopher in an enemies-to-lovers story.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/48zNEFp







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid