Review - I'll Stop The World - Lauren Thoman








Review: I'll Stop The World - Lauren Thoman - April 2023

Scrolling through the Kindle, I clicked on I'll Stop the World by Lauren Thoman. I didn't know what it would be like, but once I started reading it - I was captivated and it reminded me of that new movie named Totally Killer where the girl goes back in time to stop a serial killer from killing off her mum's friends. In I'll Stop the World, Justin has lived with no motivation and is an angry kid. The school is also named after his grandparents who died in a fire back in 1985. The town expects great things from him, but he isn't showing any promise. That is until he finds himself going back in time to 1985 - the week leading up to the accident that killed his grandparents and left his mother an orphan. Stuck in 1985, a world Justin doesn't know - can he maneuver around in it and save his grandparents from death? Will he be able to get back to the present time or will he be stuck in 1985 forever and grow old? I did love the connections in this book at the end between Justin and his Uncle Stan and then Justin and Rose in the future.
If you love Back to the Future and the new movie Totally Killer you will love I'll Stop the World by Lauren Thoman.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3t3eNSj





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid