Review: Paranormalcy - Kiersten White

 
 
Are you a fan of Paranormal teen books ? Do you find it hard to discover a new one as most seem to be overdone storylines ?
 
Review : Paranormalcy - Book #1 Paranormalcy Series - Kiersten White - August 2010
For a long time , I have had this series sitting in the back of my mind to pick up and read but I kept putting it off as I used to be in head over heels love with Paranormal/Supernatural reads but then I think that I reached a point where I had read so many of them that it became boring and then I stopped for a while and then I tried to read them again but that same enthusiasm that I had once ago was no longer present. However, something struck in me last week to pick up this book and give it a go and I have to say I am glad I did as I did semi-enjoy it. The novel starts with the main character Evie working for the IPCA capturing supernatural and paranormal characters . She is one of a kind , she can see through their glamour, however when a new guy is kidnapped who has the ability to shape-shift he seems to know all about her or at least someone like her. It then turns out that Evie isn't one of a kind , in fact she has a doppelganger called Vivian who informs Evie that they are known as The Empty Ones and feed from souls to survive. At the end of the novel through trials and tribulations , triumphs , ups and downs Evie must embrace her destiny and choose a path of good or evil ?
As I enjoyed this novel, I am curious to read Book #2 Supernaturally to find out more about Evie and her new way of life.
 
 
 
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid