Review: Raise Hell - Ashley Gee






Raise Hell

Review: Raise Hell - Book #1 Vengeance is Mine - Ashley Gee - November 2020

This book had captured my attention from the cover and I was drawn in and OMFG I hadn't read a Bullymance for a few months and I absolutely loved this book, I just loved the main character - she kicked butts and was such a strong character and those twists and turns of the book were like woah , horsy - I didn't see that coming and then of course like most books that are amazing , Raise Hell ended on a massive cliffhanger that had me going Noooo !! you can't end now - I need more which of course just means I have to sit tight and wait for Book #2 to be released. Raise Hell starts with an evening known as Bacchus - which is the party of a lifetime and a girl is found in the woods, beaten to a pulp. The book then jumps six months and signing up for the semester is none other than Olivia Pratt - the girl who was beaten and she is back with a dark secret and revenge on her mind, she wants to bring down those who were responsible for the hurt that night and destroy their lives, just like how her family’s lives were destroyed due to that night. If you love edginess, college fiction, rich preppy boys and darkness and of course revenge with a capital R - you will fall in love with Raise Hell by Ashley Gee and will not be disappointed.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid