Review: Savage Devil - Daniela Romero






Savage Devil (Devils of Sun Valley High, #2)


Review: Savage Devil - Book #2 Devils of Sun Valley High - Daniela Romero - February 2021

It had been a while since I read the first book in this series "Wicked Devil”, so before starting "Savage Devil" I had to have a quick peek at my review so I could refresh my memory and when I read the review I was like Ooh, I loved the first book and so I was excited to give Book #2 a try and OMFG this was amazing. Often the sequels just aren't as good as the first and you can feel slightly let down but for me personally, Savage Devil was a favourite and just as good and even maybe slightly better than the first book. The book starts with us meeting Bibi and her friend Monique whose brother Dominique is a Sun Devil. Bibi is about to move away and so she has one night of freedom and goes to a Sun Valley High party. At the party, she meets a guy - no names are exchanged and they have a wild night.  Bibi then moves away and the book jumps 18 months down the track.  Bibi has a big secret and now as she is starting Sun Valley High, she is faced with the guy from that night and it turns out he is a player. We are then reunited with the gang from Book #1 as they became Bibi's friends and when Emilio (the guy) does discover her secret - will he be there with arms open or is he just a player? I have to admit, I really felt for Emilio and started to love his character as deep down he wasn't actually a bad boy - he just had a lot on his plate. The other storyline that features in Savage Devil is Allie getting some closure on the incident that happened in Book #1.
I am now looking forward to reading the next book in this series when Daniela releases and seeing what she brings to the table for Dominique and Kasey's story.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/2MmtmLh





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid