Review: 2 Sisters Detective Agency - James Patterson and Candice Fox





Candice Fox and James Patterson collaboration for 2016! | Australian  Writers' Centre

2 Sisters Detective Agency

Review: 2 Sisters Detective Agency - James Patterson and Candice Fox - October 2021

One of the downsides about no longer working in the library was that I don't get to see straight away the new books out. That was until I decided to sign up for the Libby Library App and OMG it is the most wonderful thing out there as since I work 40 hours a week and Monday to Friday and I am not close to the library, I use ebooks now and it's great as I get to read them also for free as if it was a print copy, I would have to pay Top Title fees as they are new releases. As readers will know, I am a long-time James Patterson fan and loved giving his books ago. Some of them are hits and others are misses. This particular one, I went in with no expectations and I loved it - it was way better than I could have imagined as I just loved both the characters of Rhonda Bird and Barbara Bird aka Baby. The chemistry between the sisters was great as you could tell that they had this attitude of a love/hate relationship towards each other which makes sense since they only just met and were thrown into a crazy world of drugs, abductions, and killers. I also loved the different personalities of both Rhonda and Baby and the fact that they made Rhonda a big girl but with a confident female role model personality. In the 2 Sisters Detective Agency, we have a few storylines from the introduction of the sisters after their father dies, the midnight crew who are terrorizing the neighborhood, and then the assassin turned Dad who is going John Wick/ Gunpowder Milkshake on them after his family is killed. All these storylines intertwined with one another and worked in perfect harmony.  I am now looking forward to seeing more adventures of the sisters and watching how they develop their Detective agency as this book finishes open-ended and sets the precedent for further novels. If you love thrillers, murder, sisterhood, and assassins then you will love the 2 Sisters Detective Agency by James Patterson and Candice Fox.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3sJyQC6







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid