Top Ten Tuesday - Books with Adjectives in the Title on my Kindle







Today's TTT is Books with Adjectives in the Title .  As someone who used to work alot with children ( 15 years) as a Children's and Teens Librarian and then relieving and doing Teacher Aide work. I am use to having the easy definition of Adjective as a "describing word"  e.g Young / Old , Slow/ Fast.  
Today's TTT is also veering away from the norm , as I normally take books that are on my Amazon Wishlists - books I want to read. Today I am going with the first Ten books that are downloaded on my Kindle ready to read that contain adjectives.


Examples of Adjectives and How to Use Them



Ugly Ducklings Finish First My Coyote Ugly Life (My Life, #1) Queen of Crazy (All My Pretty Psychos, #1)

The Silent Friend Her Bitter End: A Veronica Lee Thriller Does This Beach Make Me Look Fat?: True Stories and Confessions


The Dirty Truth Cruel Black Hearts (Cruel Black Hearts #1)  Heathens


Beautiful Mess (Bailey's Boys, #1)


1. Ugly Ducklings Finish First - Stacey Gail
2. My Coyote Ugly Life - Jessica Spoon
3. Queen of Crazy - Maddison Cole
4. The Silent Friend - Diane Jeffrey
5. Her Bitter End - Melinda Woodhall 
6. Does this Beach Make Me Look Fat ? - Lisa Scottoline
7. The Dirty Truth - Winter Renshaw
8.Cruel Black Hearts - Candace Wondrak
9. Heathens - Teresa Mummert
10. Beautiful Mess - Lucy V. Morgan
 
 
 




Comments

  1. Adjectives are actually quite tricky little devils! There are the obvious ones, like you stated, but there are also some really subtle ones. Since I tend to WAY overthink these kinds of prompts, I went rogue and did my own thing today.

    Happy TTT!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read the Lisa Scottoline one and it was good. I like how you didn't resort to only the easy ones and the placement.

    ReplyDelete
  3. "Ugly Ducklings Finish First." I like that! Happy TTT!
    My post: https://pagesandpaws.com/2022/03/22/ttt-10-ish-books-with-an-adjective-in-the-title/

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid