Review: Saving Grace - Kristen Proby






Why I Finally Tried Skiing Even Though It Scares the Crap Out of Me | SELF


Saving Grace (Love Under the Big Sky, #2.5)

Review: Saving Grace - Book #2.5 Love Under the Big Sky Series - Kristen Proby - November 2015

Saving Grace has been on my mind and so scrolling through my kindle, I decided to give it a read, and even better as it was a quick read as I managed to start and finish it on my lunch break so if you have 30 mins to spare then this is the read for you. I also loved that despite the fact it was an instalove, it wasn't just all sex. I loved the two main characters as they were "real". We have Grace who is a complete klutz and normally it would have annoyed me, her continuing about it but it worked for the book and, to be honest - it didn't feel OTT, it surprisingly worked for the story, and then we have Jacob Baxter who is our resident hottie billionaire. He is mistaken by Grace as her ski instructor and for a day, he plays ski instructor rather than the "boss" and he loves the fact that Grace loves him for him and not just because he is a rich English billionaire, though the accent did help him as who can resist the British accent.  Saving Grace was a good contemporary romance and another hit by Kristen Proby I love this author as all her females are strong in their way and prefer not to be helpless females but give what they can. So, readers, if you are looking for a pick-me-up romance during these dark Covid times, then Saving Grace by Kristen Proby is the read for you.

Amazon: https://amzn.to/3Jqh2SD







Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Review: Punk 57 - Penelope Douglas

Review: Steel Princess - Rina Kent

Review: Dr. Strange Beard - Penny Reid